Wednesday, June 27, 2012

cross-

Today I am creating a pdf guide to cross-media marketing in InDesign and doing some cross-browser testing for a cross-media marketing microsite. All of this is pro-bono but is the stuff I've been cramming to learn (the cross-media marketing software, not the cross-browser testing which I already know how to do). Let me know if you want to be in on the marketing test (which just means you'll get an email to go to a personal url to take a 4-question survey). Anyway, the email/microsite thing launches this Thursday so I'm tidying up the last bits and creating the incentive piece (the guide pdf) today.

Blah blah, pro-bono blah. :) It should mean I'll be the go-to person for the next several paid projects though.

Tonight is the Abravamp Lincoln movie. In 3D. :)

Ooh, the FoodBuzz email I subscribe to has a recipe for coconut flour fried cauliflower. It actually looks like it is low carb too. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. That cauliflower looks pretty good. I might have to make it one day when I have a good protein count under my belt.

    I love your movie date, I'd like to go to the theater more often, but never seem to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our weekly movie day too. :) There are no more interesting movies on the horizon though so it may be a few weeks before our next one.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...