Tuesday, June 5, 2012

day two of another week

Yesterday's meat&veg restriction was successful. I was even hungry by evening and had another serving of meat and veg, still well within my limits. I'll just plan for that extra "meal" today and remove it if I don't find myself hungry later this evening.

Matt wants me to join him to see the new Snow White (the scary one) Thursday late afternoon. I am looking forward to it! I wonder if Bella Swan will seem like Snow White or if I'll continue to see her as the vampire's gf.

Lots to do today and I accomplished what seemed like a week's worth of tasks yesterday. Lots to do generally makes the day go by quickly.

I'm wearing an old pair of capri jeans, a lightweight summer top and sandals today. I may regret it later since it is only supposed to reach 74 degrees. It doesn't really matter since I'll be in the house. :P



Meals today total (66 protein, 6 carbs):

light tuna in water (16 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
bacon (20 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)

2 comments:

  1. I just now have my first pair of capris and I LOVE them! They are just so much fun to wear... especially with sandals! Wishing you a happy and productive Tuesday... and wonderfully low carb, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes it feel like summer is here. Happy Tuesday to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...