Monday, June 4, 2012

meat & veg

This week is a strict meat and veggie week. I've been becoming lax, allowing dairy and nuts, they are low-carb after all. They don't do well for my weight though.

So its time to get serious again and take advantage of my strange "don't break a promise" ability. The promise is that I'll have nothing to eat other than meat and veggies Monday through Friday of this week. ;)

Cro plans to give low carb another go this week too. Maybe by end of summer we will both be feeling extra good.

He found another Drogo candidate yesterday—a black F3 Savannah kitten. It costs too much but it's fun to imagine. Maybe we'll win the lottery. :P Yeah, right.

I want to paint a couple of rooms soon. The room that I work in all day would look great in a shade of red with white tree decals. Cro's soon-to-be snake room (he is going to breed constrictors and try for a new hybrid) maybe in a shade of green with bamboo accents.

Meals today total (66 protein, 6 carbs):

albacore tuna in water (16 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
bacon (20 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute little Drogo. When I was looking for a new kitten, I looked at that website too, just to see what was available.

    I'm trying to lower the dairy too. I'm trying to train my palate to like protein shakes made with water instead of milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to fall in love with the pics. I'll save that for when I finally meet the real Drogo.

    Good luck with training your palate. Why do dairy products have to be so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...