Monday, June 11, 2012

Mon-iscellanious day

Cro still isn't feeling well as he leaves for work. He was sick the whole weekend. :( We had a marathon session of watching the first season of True Blood yesterday. Matt mentioned looking forward to the new season and after a quick chat he was amazed that I'd not seen a single episode. Since he highly recommended it Cro got it for us to watch. It is very good (very graphic in both violence, gore and sex though… not for the young-un's). I look forward to catching up to the current season.

Ugh, another Monday. Monday's are always the toughest day of the week. I guess we are like bears coming out of a two-day hibernation.

My DVD client is working from the west coast for the next few weeks so he'll be online a few hours behind me.

Today will be a tuna for breakfast and bacon for most of the rest of the day, day. I may go to the store with buying some astronaut chickens on my mind, but for today I'll make due with what's in the pantry and fridge. It's another meat and veggies week but I plan to add red beans once I get the roasted chicken.

Mom called to let me know her purse was stolen. She was freaked out and waiting for the bank to open so she could cancel her account and transfer the money to a new one. All of her contact information, bank account, social security card, checkbook and insurance cards were in her purse. I know she is feeling very violated right now but is taking the right steps to protect herself. She has even had the security video from the store she was in turned over to the police with information about when she was there.


*update on mom's stolen purse
Mom just called to let me know that the security camera footage showed that she had her purse over her shoulder as she left the store. She later found it on a shelf in the garage where she had set it when her arms were overloaded with groceries. lol… glad it wasn't stolen.

light tuna in water (16 protein)
bacon (20 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs)
bacon (20 protein)
broccoli (4 carbs) 
bacon (20 protein)

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom must be shaking her head and laughing today :) Maybe your Dad was peeking down at her from heaven & hid her purse for her to be mischievous!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...