Wednesday, June 6, 2012

pulling on west

Day three of my 5-day stint of nothing but meat and veggies. Going well, though I don't think much about food when I'm as busy as I have been this week.

I found a new (old) shirt. I don't even know if this one has been worn until now. Yay.

I have three DVD box art projects to finish and it's time for Matt's film festival site again. I've promised to have that live before Saturday so yeah, busy! Even though pro-bono it's still important.

I dreamed last night that there was a secret message in one of dad's books. In the dream I was to turn to page 115, find the third paragraph and count up from the bottom 8 words. Then in that same third paragraph count to the 12th and then the 14th words from the top. The message was "pulling on west". Mean anything to you? lol




Meals today total (66 protein, 6 carbs):

light tuna in water (16 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
bacon (20 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)

3 comments:

  1. When you google "pulling on west", the first thing that pops up is your blog, so I think the dream means that you're supposed to write about this dream on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, or maybe we are supposed to wear cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...