Thursday, June 7, 2012

tuna-liscious

Buddy Cat is loving that I have tuna for breakfast this week. He begs for me to share little tidbits and so I do. Spoiled Buddy. Critter gets a treat of a single piece of caramel corn once in awhile (not daily). He certainly rocks the plush look… he is a fluffy ball of cuteness.

I will be seeing Snow White and the Huntsman with Matt late this afternoon.


Meals today total (76 protein, 6 carbs):

light tuna in water (16 protein)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
65g of ground beef & sausage (10 protein)
2tbsp diced yellow onion (2 carb)
bacon (40 protein)

5 comments:

  1. Spoiler alert: I was shocked when Snow White had to fight the dwarves to the death. This is just a Hunger Games rip-off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. I thought it was going to be like The Real Housewives of Disney. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you put anything in your tuna or do you eat it right out of the container? I'm trying to find a creative way to like tuna without mayo or pickle in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eating the tuna plain this week. I like it very much when I add an egg, some parmesan cheese and heat it on the stove to make tuna cakes.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...