Monday, July 23, 2012

double take (where'd the weekend go???)

Yeah. That weekend went by way too quickly and here I am in a mess of stress again. That's okay. It's just from me making quick turn-around promises that I can do, but that keep me working HARD. No time for a relaxing ponder over something when I promise a result this quickly.

I still have to ponder… it's just a stressful ponder rather than a relaxing ponder. lol

Meals today:
3 meals of ground beef and spices (cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt)
a tbsp of red beans with each of the above 3 meals
pork rinds
cream cheese (even though I had planned to stay away from dairy today… difficult :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...