Monday, July 30, 2012

grouchy blog

Mmmmnnnn

mNone-day… the day that shouldn't be. It's the day the begs me to sleep in even though I can't, the day that… the day that ate my blog post! Grouchy blog!

Ah well. I had three or four additional paragraphs typed out that are lost forever to the inner workings (dis-workings?) of the blog. It looks like I was starting off this week with an ode to the day most sucky.

Since then I has done (I has done? I think "lol-cats" is effecting my grammar)… I HAVE done some work on this year's film fest website and received an invite of sorts (a heads-up from Matt that a couple more friends mentioned wanting to invite me to a group dinner/get-together they will be hosting Saturday evening). I'll keep Saturday evening reserved for that maybe-most-likely invite.

Cro had some individually packaged chicken breasts in the freezer that we put in the fridge to defrost and I bought some ground beef, ground sausage and red beans. Meals this week will consist of those things along with pork rinds, broccoli, cauliflower and cream cheese. Oh, and bacon!

Cro found a recipe in which a person used woven strips of bacon in lieu of pizza crust. I don't know if it sounds all that good really. Maybe something only sounds especially good if it's full of things I shouldn't eat (carbs!).

4 comments:

  1. I have a recipe somewhere for a low carb pizza crust that is actually good. Do you want it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just to say that your blog links to thisprimallife, which according to Chrome (Google's browser) distributes malware. You might want to de-link to it, as others will be getting the same message and won't want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SheZug - I want it. :) Though knowing me I'll end up sticking with my super strict stuff that it quick and easy to make. :/ I need a multiple personality who is a chef.

    Me - eek! Congrats on your lowest weight in 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 ounces grated parmesan cheese -- use grated parm, in the green can, not shredded. The green can is the perfect consistency.
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    3 extra large eggs
    2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
    italian seasonings as youlike them

    Preheat oven to 450.

    Combine all ingredients together in bowl thoroughly. Consistency will be
    about that of cornmeal mush.

    Spread mixture thinly and evenly in nonstick pizza pan or cookie sheet,
    such as Baker's Secret. One recipe will cover most of a 10x15 sheet.

    Bake crust for 12 minutes, until golden brown. If necessary, loosen crust
    from pan.

    Top with desired toppings, but put mozzarella cheese down over the crust
    first, then other toppings, then sauce last. Bake just until cheese is
    melted and bubbly. to prevent the edges from getting too brown - cover them with foil or make your toppings go all the way to the edge.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...