Monday, July 2, 2012

KGC

It feels like this is going to be an odd week. Cro is off work Wednesday for the Independence Day holiday. That means the week will look like this: Monday Tuesday {holiday} Thursday Friday {weekend}

I like it - as disjointed as it is going to feel having two tiny weeks in one. :)

My DVD client is back from California and wants to get together on Skype early afternoon today. That's good because my mind has been drifting to painting my office/living room. No time for that if I'm working on projects.

Today is a meat meat meat day.

Meals today:tuna
bacon
tuna
Kentucky Grilled Chicken breast and 2 wings
a few pork rinds

1 comment:

  1. long time no see. are you on facebook as well ?

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...