Friday, July 13, 2012

lala

The movie was super cute. Matt and I both loved it. ^_^

Cheers for Friday! I don't think I've ever met a Friday that I didn't like.

Today has started off with a sense of peace. I saw a great movie last night with a great friend, spoke with two much-loved clients yesterday and expect to chat about an upcoming project with one of them more this morning, have several fun projects on the horizon, made contact with a developer who I've worked with in past and look forward to forging a business relationship with for future, and the weekend is only a day away. All is right with my world at this moment. •••knock on wood•••

Meals today: some low-carb stuff but I haven't thought about it much other than I know I still have some ground beef -n- red bean meals in the fridge.

2 comments:

  1. Never met a Friday you didn't like? IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH, DUMMY! Why do I even bother trying to help you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!

    I was born on Halloween, and I have always owned a black cat, you know. I think I'm immune.

    Matt told me about a cartoon he saw recently. Jason was sad as he looked at the calendar. The date was Friday, the 12th.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...