Monday, August 20, 2012

!

It's the dreaded beginning of the week again.

Cro and I watched the first season of Grimm over the weekend on Hulu Plus. I like Hulu Plus lots since the advertising is limited. They are spoiling me with the little ticker that tells the number of seconds until the program will resume. (yeah, I work in advertising but have a hard time watching the bad and overly repeated ones on tv).

Quiet start to the week.

I made an appointment with the hair salon for Wednesday and Matt and I are going to see ParaNormal Wednesday evening. Fun fun.

Today mini-meals are:
egg fried in olive oil
egg fried in olive oil
egg fried in olive oil
ground beef with hot spices
Dreamfield's rotini >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...