Thursday, August 30, 2012

Loaded and ready for action.
I have a splitting headache.

My DVD client is back in touch after a family emergency followed by the nasty flu. Well, he was back in touch a week ago but then came the flu.

So DVD design today, website work for another client and I don't think I mentioned it but the website work I presented to a third client last week has been very well received. Yay.

I'm looking forward to the three-day weekend and perhaps finding a resident for the gorgeous home full of toys that Cro has put together. We may be attending an exotic pet show this coming weekend (all depending on whether one of the critter venders will be bringing sugar gliders for adoption… I've emailed to inquire).

Meals today:
Firstly some pain killer for this headache!!!!!
meatballs
pork rinds & cream cheese
meatballs, meatballs and I should probably enjoy a veggy at some point

2 comments:

  1. You know what's good for a headache? ME GETTING UP IN YO GRILL AND YELLING AT YOU LIKE A MANIAC! WHAT? THAT'S NOT HELPING? REALLY?

    Well, I'm out of ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

    Aspirin I guess.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...