Monday, August 6, 2012

too fast!

This is a quick note to let you all know that I'm still here: just very busy. The weekends go by too quickly and so does the time when I have projects due soon and more busting down the door.

I went to a dinner party Saturday night with a few friends, including Matt and my DVD client. It was lots of fun and I made (nope! Cro made!!) a low-carb casserole with Dreamfield's penne and a few cheeses including fontina, cheddar and shredded parmesan. It was very good. :) Each of the friends invited were to bring a casserole and so we had quite a selection. I tried a tiny bit from each but thankfully only the cornbread casserole was high carb. Matt made a taco bake (yum) and there was a chicken and green bean casserole as well. One person made a berry casserole for dessert with fresh blueberries.

Cro made us a roast with radishes (for me) and carrots for him. That is what I'm enjoying for meals today.

Meals today:
3 small meals of roast beef with roasted radishes (yum!)
bacon (also yum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...