Thursday, August 9, 2012

YEEP!

There was lightening last night (though very little rain). The lightening was so close that it made me jump… twice! I knew what it was but it was so loud and sudden that I couldn't help the involuntary "YEEP!" that came out of my mouth the second time.

I've never heard lightening that close and loud and sharp before. Cro woke up and commented it that it may have come through the house.

Crazy!

Meals today:
1 small meal of roast beef and radishes
1 meal of leftover Dreamfield's-n-cheese from Saturday's dinner party
a handful of almonds
1 meal of just bacon

1 comment:

  1. If you see lightning coming, be sure and jump out of the way before it hits you.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...