Thursday, September 27, 2012

thurs

day

One of my websites went live yesterday! :) I developed it on my own shared server and spoke to the tech who controls the client's domain to have them change the A records to my IP address. I of course went to check everything out to make sure of quality control. I spent several hours last night re-routing links so that it would be all good for the client first thing this morning. Even though I worked very late I wasn't stressed or unhappy about it at all. What a difference working for myself makes.

Meals today:
cauliflower
a handful of spicy pork rinds
bacon
Quest bar

1 comment:

  1. I suppose that's the best thing about working for yourself: that sense of accomplishment and pride in a job well done. Nope... best thing is knowing that a supervisor is never going to say, "I'm sorry to tell you that we're going to have to let you go..."

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...