Thursday, October 25, 2012

cat Z's

I'm still under a pile of projects but taking it one day at a time. I hadn't heard back from the client that asked me to quote a small project last week so it went off my radar… hadn't heard from her until this morning that is. She wanted to know if I am still available to work on it this week. Um, sure :P

Yesterday I finished the film festival site for Matt, today I am working on that quick-turn cross-media marketing campaign and doing QA and revisions to the other cross-media marketing campaign. Tomorrow I will continue with the quick-turn project and Jen's pop-in project. Then it's the weekend! (I'll likely have to work some.)

Saturday evening I'm meeting a group of friends for a movie (Frankenweenie).

Monday and Tuesday aren't here yet but the quick-turn campaign is due Wednesday morning.

Buddy cat is sleeping under my desk and I can hear him snoring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs

Quest bar (20 protein) (2 carbs)
skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
a small bowl of Cro's veggy soup  (20 protein) (10 carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...