Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Christmas??!!??

Bad dreams aside, yesterday was a good day.

My meeting to present the cross-media marketing campaign went well and took half the time that we scheduled. There is more to do on it but the design and coding is finished. The mailing list is in someone else's hands as is the direct mail portion of the campaign. Sigh of relief as I can work on other projects while I wait for those elements.

Christmas advertising is out already! And I broke my chair. :( That's a first for me. I guess I want a new recliner for Christmas. :P My excuse is that it was a cheaply made chair that often subbed as a place to sleep.
 
I started Christmas shopping and have made a little dent in it. It's always so difficult to keep the secret once I decide on something but it's fun too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12 carbs

Quest bar (20 protein) (2 carbs)
skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
a small bowl of Cro's veggy soup (yum!) (20 protein) (10 carbs)

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...