Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October!

October, my double-crossing favorite month. Double-crossing because it baited me with joy for so many years by being my birthday month. Now that I'm well accustomed to birthday meaning joy it suddenly means age! Ew, birthday! Ah well, getting around the birthday thing it's still my favorite month. The weather is wonderful and the leaves turn my favorite color.

The joeys have been fighting less and less each night and have started up with barking. BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! well, you get it. Lots of barks. And though their barks are adorable, they are also difficult to sleep though. I love them so much that I don't care, but I hope that the barking isn't keeping Cro awake.

That's enough about the joeys here. I'll save the rest to post on their own blog.

A client emailed with an urgent problem yesterday and though I don't normally check email on the weekend I just happened to check email 2 minutes after she sent it. Weird! I spend the next two hours fixing the problem and thinking how odd and how cool it was that I checked my email just then.

I need to go to the grocery and get more cauliflower.

Monday meals:
chicken breast x2
cauliflower x2
bacon
Quest bar

2 comments:

  1. You just taught me a valuable lesson: NEVER CHECK EMAIL ON A WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you didn't already know that one you have been working weekends for years! I guess it's about time. Me however, I just garnered brownie points with the client for being so responsive so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...