Monday, October 29, 2012

No sick days for the self-employed…

I got together with a group of friend Saturday evening to see a movie in celebration of one friend's birthday and my birthday. :) We saw Frankenweenie. LOVED it! So cute and so good.
 
What's up with parent's bringing sick children to the theater though? I guess I can understand not wanting to go through the crying that would most certainly follow telling a child that an expected event has to be put off until they are no longer contagious, but yeah… thanks.
 
I still have a big deadline to meet and now I am feeling sick. >.< At least I can work from the comfort of home. There are perks to being self-employed even if paid sick days isn't one of them.
 
I think poor Buddy Cat is sick too. He has been sneezing and threw up big-time this morning. Thankfully it was mostly a big puddle of water.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs

skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
a small bowl of Cro's veggy soup  (20 protein) (10 carbs)
bacon(20g protein)

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...