Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OMG stress! It's not the same as agency stress… it's the "all of my clients want things on the fast-track" type of stress.
 
I'll get through it.
 
Buddy has decided to disguise the bubble lip with a goatee.
 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 10 carbs

skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
skinless white-meat chicken (20g protein)
a small bowl of Cro's veggy soup (yum!) (20 protein) (10 carbs)

3 comments:

  1. That's easy: just add hours to the day.

    Next problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw Buddy's picture I thought about his lip bubble. Cool goatee.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...