Monday, October 15, 2012

planning ahead so I don't have to think later

I have made meals ahead of time for the next three days and have referred back to my earlier days to get counts on what I figured out was best for me. I have a ton of work for the next 3 days so this should help keep me on track. (I was sliding into a ditch again!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 60 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 7 carbs

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

drinks = lots of cold water

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...