Wednesday, October 31, 2012

quiet bday

It's my birthday but it's also a regular work day.

Cro gifted me with a mini multi-button mouse (so cute) and with a Mint floor cleaner that I mentioned looked very cool awhile ago. :) The mouse will be great for playing Guild Wars since my Apple Magic mouse doesn't play well with avatars. I have big plans to try out the Mint later today (it's charging up right now). He said there is a third gift on the way but it has been delayed in the post by hurricane Sandy.

I've quoted two projects and worked on another most of today. Sort of boring stuff. I plan to go to the grocery later but am stuck here waiting for a client call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total ? protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and ? carbs
baked chicken breast tenders with hot wing sauce (0 carb)

3 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...