Friday, October 12, 2012

rawr… it's Friday

It looks like I'm going to have to work on the weekend to meet this tight timeline I devised. That's okay. Cro is taking a couple of vacation days next week so I will too. Though I might have to attend a phone meeting next Friday, that shouldn't be more than an hour or two.

My DVD client is away but I'm still busy. My new client called with technical questions that I tried my best to help with, but in the end she is going to consult with her IT guys and let me know. Funny, I was able to solve everything except set up her Outlook email. :P I'm on a Mac and don't use Outlook so was only able to provide the settings but not put them in for her. Hope the IT guy can get it all straightened out.

The joey's have been so quiet for the last couple of nights. No fighting! And not much middle-of-the-night barking either. Just a little. :P

I've been having Dreamfield's pasta as an easy meal for the last couple of days. Yeah, I need to pre-plan and cook meals ahead of time when things get busy like this.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ask your boss if it was okay for you to take a couple of days off? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boss said that when I'm the boss I can do whatever I want to. Cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...