Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday is the new Thursday

Cro will be taking Thursday and Friday off and I'm going to try to do that too. :) I know I'll end up checking email and if I have to work I'll at least be here in my "home office". Maybe I can get most of it done before he even wakes up.

The joeys were super cute this morning but I'll save that tale for their blog (Sugar Pockets - it's in the right sidebar if you haven't been there).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and ? carbs

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

cheesy popcorn! ack! but so good (of course)

Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

drinks = lots of cold water

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...