Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday(Friday!)

Today is Cro's last day of work before his 4-day weekend! Woohoo! I know I will have to keep working to meet this cross-media deadline, but that's only because one of my website clients has been popping lots of work into my schedule. It's all good… I'll definitely get to take part of tomorrow and Friday off work too.

Fuchsbau (one of the joeys) made a break for the wide open living room at about 3:30am. I actually woke Cro and he jumped up to help look for her. I suggested that we just stand still because she wasn't afraid, she was having an adventure and would make some noise. She did, she was climbing on the television entertainment center. I presented her with a sleeping pouch and she climbed right in. Excitement over! I felt bad for having to wake Cro at 3:30am though since he has to work for the man and no one is going to yell at me if I'm late to work. Fooks was super cute (as usual) after I placed her back in the habitat and offered her a piece of dried fruit.

Licky treat!!! You can see her normally wide eyes are squinted in enjoyment in the video below.

video


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 8.5 carbs

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

60.5 grams of roasted chicken (20 protein)
roasted cauliflower (1.5 carbs)

Quest bar (20 protein, 4 carbs)

drinks = lots of cold water

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. 3:30 a.m. adventure? Sorry, but you're not convincing me to rush out and get one of those varmints.

    Enjoy your time off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my fault. I got up to play with them and she thought it would be more fun to jump down and explore. You really should consider getting one… they arent more trouble than a toddler - a toddler who can climb up the curtains. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...