Tuesday, November 27, 2012

bok bok

Blah, I used the last two and now I'm out of eggs. I need my own laying hen. :)

This week I'm focused on low carb, moderate protein and high fat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 44 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 6 carbs

egg (6g protein .6 carb)
egg (6g protein .6 carb)
2oz Kentucky Legend ham (8g protein, 4g carbs)
coconut oil. butter. dash of sugarfree syrup. powdered PB and dark cocoa
100g turkey breast (skinless) (22g  protein)
100g cauliflower (2g protein 2g carb)

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

2 comments:

  1. You can have my rooster; he's not laying anything these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I heard about those laying-hen roosters. Nary see an egg from them. Was that a proper use of "nary"? Wait, why am I asking you… ;)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...