Friday, November 30, 2012

bye-bye November

I was chopping a piece of celery stalk for the joeys, so while I was at it, I chopped 3 stalks into small slices and tossed them into a skillet with white-meat chicken strips, kidney beans and spices to make a few meals for myself. Not too bad for a spur-of-the-moment concoction. I spiced it with a dash of ground ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and sea salt. I also added a scant dash of nutmeg just because I like it and because Dr. Thredson (Bloody Face) claims "nutmeg makes all the difference… in the world". (I'm a bit obsessed with American Horror Story)

Yay for Friday, though today is Cro's late night of work since it is end of the month.

I have three websites to work on next week! I love that projects come to me from past connections, happy clients spreading the word and by being a resource for others who do the selling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
chicken, celery, kidney beans (19protein, 5 carbs)
chicken, celery, kidney beans (19protein, 5 carbs)
chicken, celery, kidney beans (19protein, 5 carbs)

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...