Wednesday, November 28, 2012

this princess needs a new crown

lol… I just got back from a trip to the grocery and what did I forget? EGGS! I also forgot coconut oil. grrr

I broke one of my teeth a few days ago (a back tooth, thank goodness, so it doesn't show). I guess that means I need to see the dentist for a crown. Not a flashy princess crown unfortunately. The kind that every kid grows in their mouth and doesn't need to worry about until it gets a cavity or EEK! breaks.

That reminds me of a joke that Matt told me:

What time should you go to the dentist?
Tooth-hurty

This week I'm focused on low carb, moderate protein and high fat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
coconut oil. butter. dash of sugarfree syrup. powdered PB and dark cocoa
ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think for a while I was too focused on low carb and less on moderate protein... Too much protein turns into glucose in the bloodstream, so it's like a teeter totter with getting it right... a fine balance!

    Tooth-hurty! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stinks that we have to be careful of so many things! It's worth it though. yeah, tooth-hurty. :) It's cool how Matt can think of something funny for just about any situation. He even made jokes about a horrible stomach flu he had during a holiday a few years ago. He consoled me about the broken tooth by saying "at least you didn't have the Easter-runs!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, this post got me down in the mouth...

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...