Monday, November 26, 2012

Ding-dong the turkey's dead

It is the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. Post-holiday blues seem to be in the air today. Things will probably straighten out for everyone in the next day or two.

For the first time I'm shopping for some fun little additions to send out to clients in Christmas cards. Should I design my own cards or send pre-fab ones? I guess that depends upon how much time I have to design something in the next week. I think I will be adding one or the other of these cute little things in my client Christmas cards: Magic Christmas Tree or Magic Snowflake
Dumb idea?

Taking a cue from Anne's Facebook page I made some Fat Bombs (melted coconut oil and butter mixed with a dash of sugarfree syrup. I added eighth of a teaspoon of powdered peanut butter and dark cocoa.

This week I'm focused on low carb, moderate protein and high fat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 68 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 4.5 carbs

egg (6g protein .6 carb)
egg (6g protein .6 carb)
coconut oil. butter. dash of sugarfree syrup. powdered PB and dark cocoa
egg (6g protein .6 carb)
egg (6g protein .6 carb)
coconut oil. butter. dash of sugarfree syrup. powdered PB and dark cocoa
200g turkey breast (skinless) (44g  protein)
100g cauliflower (2g protein 2g carbs

I am also remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract (which is probably a hoax for weightloss, dunno)

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...