Thursday, November 29, 2012

not like Charlie Sheen

Another nother day.

I guess we didn't win the Powerball drawing last night and won't be buying a private island in the Bahamas. :P

Tomorrow's Friday though so I win… sort of. It's also the end of the month which means Cro will be working super late tomorrow night as he does database stuff for inventory. :(

American Horror Story was creepy-excellent again last night. Survivor wasn't bad. I think I'm in love with the new Moonshiners series. "Ain't 'nothing illegal until you get caught." Tickle

Fooks is "helping" me work.


This week I'm focused on low carb, moderate protein and high fat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 80 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 20 carbs

ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
1oz shredded cheese
ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)
ground beef, sausage, kidney beans (20protein, 5 carbs)

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

2 comments:

  1. I guess you could extend that sentiment onto our weight loss journey: "Ain't nothin' fattening unless you eat it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. say that with a North Carolina mountain man accent and I might buy it. ;P

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...