Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas stuff - check!

I picked up some "Forever" stamps at Walgreen to mail the last two client Christmas cards and also did my last bit of Christmas shopping at amazon this morning. It's all over except for the wrapping. :D

Am I the only one who frets this much over buying Christmas gifts each year? Probably not, but I've kept a tally of the gifts I've purchased for each person, each year so that no one will feel slighted or disappointed. This is probably common to the worry-wart personality. I just want everyone to be happy and to feel loved.

In honor of the soon-to-com movie with Harrison Ford, I'm reading an old one which I hadn't read yet… "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. Well, I was reading it (it only lasted half of the weekend). I'm on book 2 now and am hooked. It's a fast read but so good. Cro is starting the first book, which is awesome. I love when we both read the same thing and can discuss! (I miss the George R.R. Martin Ice and Fire books now that we have both finished them!).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 66 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 1.5 carbs

1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
chicken breast (20protein)
chicken breast (20protein)
bacon and cheddar cheese (20protein 1 carb)

water water water!!!

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...