Thursday, December 6, 2012

I need more forever

I feel asleep and missed a little chunk of American Horror Story last night. I'll just watch it again tonight before Cro gets home (so he doesn't have to sit through it twice).

I have six Christmas cards hand-written, addressed and ready to send to clients but only four forever stamps. Boo. Walgreens sells stamps. Yay. I did consider breaking into my stash of fancy stamps (1999 Environmental Heroes set of 16 stamps), but they are only 33cent stamps and I guess current first class postage is 45cents (I think). Nope, I'll just get more stamps at Walgreens.

At 11 today I have a client conference call-WebEx Online meeting to kick off a new website project. I'm updating the blog now since that's still 20 minutes away.

I've been having some bad nausea for the last few days. Yesterday I was out of Dramamine (anti-nausea medicine) and out of Benadryl too. I ended up tossing my cookies (no actual cookies were involved but that's the nice way of saying I was sick).

After that hideous event, I spent the afternoon periodically sprinkling ground ginger on the back of my hand and licking it off, followed by a quick drink of water. Ginger is good for taming nausea. Cro picked up some Dramamine for me when he went to the grocery yesterday evening. I feel great today. I'm pretty sure the nausea is just an MS flair-up. I had one like this a year or so ago and I think it lasted two weeks and then went away. :) I can last this one out prepared with anti-nausea stuff.

Almost meeting time!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 66 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 14.5 carbs

1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
ground beef, pinto beans and diced onion(20protein 6carbs)
ground beef, pinto beans and diced onion(20protein 6carbs)
Quest bar (20protein 2 carbs)

water water water!!!

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...