Tuesday, December 4, 2012

jingle all the way

Cro was approved to use his remaining vacation time! :) He will be working half weeks for the next three weeks (starting next week) since he gets a couple days off for the Christmas holiday too. It's going to be so nice to have him home during the day for a few days. Yay!

I'm starting to get excited about the Christmas holiday. I will receive packages that I've ordered today, tomorrow and probably next week which means I have lots of wrapping to do! I should receive those letterpress Christmas cards that I ordered for sending to client soon too, so lots of cards to write, address and send. I'm also excited that we will visit my mom and sister for Christmas. Yay, Christmas!

J├Ąger got away from me again this morning (what else is new). She is such a quick learner and knows just how to evade me when a romp around the living room is the goal. I blocked off the way out of the room with a couple of boxes and shut the bathroom door and door to the basement (preventative measures). She wandered around and played until she finally realized the sun was coming up. I held the habitat door open and she put herself back to bed, lol.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 83 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 17.5 carbs

1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
chicken, celery, kidney beans (19protein, 5 carbs)
chicken, celery, kidney beans (19protein, 5 carbs)
Quest bar (20protein 2 carbs)
chicken, celery, kidney beans (19protein, 5 carbs)

water water water!!!

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...