Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mom & Dad
In her Christmas card to me, mom sent another old pic of her and dad. I re-read my January of 2010 blog entries, which made me cry (no boo-hoo, just tears running down my face). I love how dad is wearing his hair in a pompadour. Way 50's and a bit Elvis in style. Dad could sing. He used to tell me that he might have been a singer if it weren't for smoking. Smoking aside, he could really sing. I wish I had recorded him playing guitar and singing. I always felt it would ruin the moment if he knew he was being recorded. I have it in memory though.

It's a busy day. Website additions for one the small agency's clients and several landing page and email revisions for a cross-media marketing campaign. One of my new(er) clients has asked for some small additions to her site (which I didn't charge for) and ask me to estimate a single page website with registration form that can also have a login for her to export the data whenever she needs to. After estimating it she thanked me and let me know that it is a product she will be selling and that I can expect some of this type of work to be coming my way. Cool.

Another client just emailed to ask for some revisions to a project I did a few weeks ago and to let me know that she'll have specs for the big project I met about last week. They will want an estimate for that early next week.

My fingers are tired from typing about all that, and that's just what's been going on today.

Okay, blog update over and now I'm back to working on the cross-media marketing stuff…


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 65 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12.5 carbs

1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
ground round & sausage with pinto beans (20protein 5carbs)
ground round & sausage with pinto beans (20protein 5carbs)
bacon and sharp cheddar (20protein 2carbs)

water water water!!!

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...