Thursday, December 13, 2012

peaceful morning

My husband is sleeping sweetly in the same room that I'm working from. It makes me happy to know he is home today (4-day weekend for him).

I have lots to do but it doesn't feel like a normal work day since he is home and I can hear him lightly snoring. :)

Buddy Cat has been losing weight. Cro noticed long before I did and didn't say anything since he knows I will be sad. I know it's Buddy's old age and I can see he is changing. He still eats well and is just as vocal as always when he thinks it is time for kitty treats. He is sleeping under my desk with a paw on my feet (his usual spot). He stood next to the joey's habitat last night and gave everything a good lookover. They aren't afraid of him at all and will even hop over to where he is and taste his fur if he puts a paw in reach (which always makes him jump away). lol… they aren't afraid but they have no reason to be since they are safe in their habitat. I don't think Buddy would hurt them but I certainly don't allow them to be harm's way. He is a kitty cat after all. Kitty instincts tell him that it would be fun to pounce on such furry little creatures.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 65 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 12.5 carbs

1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
ground round & sausage with pinto beans (20protein 5carbs)
ground round & sausage with pinto beans (20protein 5carbs)
bacon and sharp cheddar (20protein 2carbs)

water water water!!!

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...