Wednesday, December 5, 2012

rednecks and longnecks

I've spent the morning hand writing Christmas cards for my clients. I have a few cards left over and would love to exchange cards with my blogging buddies so… post a comment with your address or email me if you would like to exchange cards (I promise I won't publish comments with your address).

I have a web meeting tomorrow at 11am with a new client and haven't heard from my other new client with the list of to-do's yet for her company's site. She did call to let me know she is working on gathering content so I know it's coming.

I should probably wrap some gifts later today but hmm, there are still over two weeks left to do that in so no big rush.

oooh, American Horror Story is on tonight! Cro and I watched Redneck Island last night. Rednecks and Longnecks! lol




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total ? protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and ? carbs

1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
1 egg (6protein, .5 carbs)
dunno yet - maybe some steak-ums and diced onion
Quest bar (20protein 2 carbs)

water water water!!!

…remembering to take my vitamin D, B, and green coffee extract

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...