Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ink!

Monday meeting went very well. Yesterday was very quiet. Today I am going to the grocery since I'm out of salad fixin's. And Thursday I will be doing more additions to my newest client's website.

I just had an ink pen explosion. Yuck. :( It wasn't so bad really, but I need to re-copy my notebook of website logins.

Tonight is American Horror Story! Only two episodes left, I think. Last night was the season premiere of Face Off. I like when new seasons start. Although I read lots in the evenings, Cro and I still like to relax and de-stress after work and watch a show if there is anything on other than reruns.

Oh! BIG news! Buddy Cat's lip bubble is gone. I still don't know what it was but it's so cool that he didn't have to have it surgically removed. I know it didn't hurt and didn't seem to bother him at all, but I feel so much better that it went away.


--------------------------------------
2.1 miles
30 minutes




Today's meal plan: (60-90 grams of protein per day is ideal for me) and under 20 carbs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 1oz chicken breast
- salad [[heart of romain, 1tbsp raspberry vinaigrette dressing, feta, chicken, sesame seeds
- bacon
- sharp cheddar
- water, water, water
- vitamins: D, B, calcium

4 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...