Monday, January 21, 2013

my precious

Late Christmas with Matt was fun as always. This year we had our gift exchange in his new office space which is filled with new furniture and coolness like this like this red office couch from Ikea.

We exchanged gifts and later saw The Hobbit movie. Awesome awesome (it was a 3 hour movie but it didn't drag at all).

Cro dismantled my recumbent bike in expectation of performing the voltage meter test to see if it is going to require a new console or not. I'm so ready for it to just work as it is supposed to! I know Cro is too since he is the one having to take it apart and put it back together so many times.


 --------------------------------------
down for maintenance!





Today's meal plan: (60-90 grams of protein per day is ideal for me) and under 20 carbs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 2 eggs with a pat of butter
- salad with tiny amount of poppy seed dressing and feta cheese
- almonds
- Quest bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...