Monday, January 28, 2013

OP Possum Style

Nautilus is sending us a new console as well as new wiring, so hopefully one or the other will fix the problem and I'll be able to start using the bike for realz.

I have a meeting tomorrow at the small agency's office. Hair cut and highlights today (way way way overdue) Dull hair that also needs a cut is no good for my confidence.

 --------------------------------------
still down for maintenance





Today's meal plan: (60-90 grams of protein per day is ideal for me) and under 20 carbs
--protein shake with a squirt of Mio
- salad with tiny amount of poppy seed dressing and feta cheese
- bacon and 2oz sharp cheddar

3 comments:

  1. You're getting boring. I think it's about time for you to fall down some stairs again. I still have bad dreams about that shiner you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oO no falling down the stairs again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting our hair DID is a wonderful thing!
    And please... no falling down ye olde stairs!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...