Thursday, February 7, 2013

a boot

I finished the majority of the Texas home builder site yesterday. I worked on it until Cro got home, which was nearly 8pm I think. He works so late almost every night.

Today I'll pick around finishing up minor details of the site like adding the "SOLD" homes. All of the available homes are live on the site. I think it's pretty cool that I was able to do their update and have it down for only one day. I even used Google analytics to plan the redesign for a day of the week that has less traffic.

Shop talk. :P

I'm not looking forward to doing taxes this year. For the first time ever (it seems) I'm not going to have a huge refund. No refund takes the excitement out of it. I had a 5k refund last year because I had so much extra taken out each paycheck. This year I had as little as possible taken out and will have a stack of W9's or whatever it is that freelance clients require rather than a W2 from one employer.

Being a responsible adult sucks. American Idol is also in the suck phase (the beginning selections are always tedious).

Cardio Theater was another episode of Kids in the Hall. It was funny this time. I forget that they are Canadian until one of them says "about" ... "aboot". :)

It's hard to believe that I used to bike 20 miles in an hour. Well, my tennis shoes are still great (thanks again, Jack Sh*t) and I no longer need gym membership to use a recumbent bike (thank you for my awesome Christmas bike, honey!). It won't be too long before I'm back to 20 miles in an hour!

 --------------------------------------
20 minutes
3.8 miles




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 52 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 31 carbs

Boost protein shake (16g protein, 13g carbs)
Boost protein shake (16g protein, 13g carbs)
baked skinless chicken breast (20 protein)
baked broccoli + cauliflower (5 carbs)

1 comment:

  1. I hate taxes too.... but what cha gonna do. Glad all is well in your world!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...