Friday, February 1, 2013

Almost 6 miles!

Friday!

The Nautilus and I biked for 30 minutes and 5.9 miles this morning. I used the second challenge this time (still on level 1 though). The second challenge has far more hills (and steeper) so I was feeling the burn.

I re-watched American Horror Story's "Birth" episode from season one for my Cardio Theater selection. In that episode Vivian gives birth to the stillborn baby and it's twin, the devil baby. I was quickly reminded that I really don't like the Vivian character when she yelled and screamed throughout the last half of the episode. Cro said that Buddy cat was standing at the top of the stairs with a weird look on his face. I'll bet he was a little freaked out by all the yelling coming from downstairs. It wasn't me, lol.

I have to make a trip to the post office this morning. I might pick up a sheet of the new Johnny Cash commemorative stamps while I'm there.

BRRR!!!!!!! It is freakin' cold outside. I even regretted that I was wearing fingerless gloves to the post office when my fingers HURT from the cold.

I just landed a monthly retainer project for my newest client. This is very cool. :) I like knowing that a client has committed to working with me for the entire coming year. Nine more commitments like that and I'm set for life… okay, set for the year. :P Most of my clients aren't on retainer, but they keep coming back anyway. :)

 --------------------------------------
30 minutes
5.9 miles

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...