Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb-nope-MARCH!

February is moving fast and soon will be gone. Wow, I just peeked at the calendar. Three more days and it is gone gone gone. I'm not really ready for spring but it's coming soon.

I biked two miles this morning but I plan to hit it a couple more times today and to end the day with more miles! more miles!

I have lots of additions to make to one of my Texas home builder sites so I'll do that before I take another biking break.

Another client called for some help making some minor edits to one of the sites I've designed. The edits required them to get into the html though. HTML can be scary territory if you don't know what you are doing.

I walked them through making the edits (which were very minor). Afterward they mentioned that they recently found out that another company doing work for them is outsourcing it offshore.

They said "that's why it takes so long to make a correction!" Yep… They figure that of the $150 per hour they are paying for the work, only about $15 per hour goes to the people actually doing it. Probably, if that much.

They really hate that they have been paying big bucks to someone who was sneakily sending it overseas to be done for cheap.

I think I'll be getting more work from them soon. Yay :)


 --------------------------------------
10 minutes
2 miles




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

homemade chili
Quest bar
roasted veggy of some sort (broccoli, cauliflower or brussels sprouts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...