Tuesday, February 19, 2013

flying pedals

I got up early due to needing to be available for a client phonecall. (my Texas home builder client). The client was extremely jovial and had a hundred different things on his mind. It's very fun to see a client so excited and involved. :)

I only biked for 10 minutes this morning but decided to hit it as though I were headed for a store that was due to close in 10 minutes. I made it. :) 2 miles in 10 minutes. chuggachuggachugga!!!

I haven't received a response from the law dudes yet so maybe I need to inquire with a different one.


 --------------------------------------
10 minutes
2 miles




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

my homemade chili (mmm)
CarbSmart ice cream
probably more chili

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...