Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope all of you sweeties have a great day. :)

Matt emailed to say that we need to go see a movie soon and he thinks both Jack and the Giant Slayer and Hansel and Gretel look good. Me too.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with the small agency to discuss future projects.

I think I may make chili today.

 --------------------------------------
30 minutes
5.2 miles




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

Cro broccoli & cheese soup (mmm)
CarbSmart ice cream (8 carbs)
chili :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...