Monday, February 11, 2013

The Walking Dead

Cro and I both ended up sick this weekend. He thinks it was food poisoning. :/ I think it was either calamari or the horseradish dipping sauce from Bravo. Cro thinks it was the horseradish. I did notice it was a darker color than usual, but also didn't think much of it at the time. I thought they might have a new recipe. *sigh*

So our date-lunch was the stink this weekend. Cro was feeling very bad right as we were getting ready to leave the restaurant. I didn't start feeling bad until later that day. We both suffered nausea and sharp stomach pains that were still going on this morning (to a lesser degree, thank goodness).

I'm making several home updates to the new Texas home builder website and plan to knock off once that is finished. I'll keep checking to see if I received more client email but I don't have to be on my feet all day for that.

I did start off my day with some biking in hopes that it would make me feel more alive. I can't say that it did anything other than make me feel drained, but I'm still happy to have gotten in a tiny bit of exercise.

Cro thinks he'll be home on-time tonight rather than staying late as he usually does. I hope he gets through the day quickly.

The Walking Dead new season began last night. How appropriate.

I recorded "The Talking Dead" follow-up show since we weren't really in a mood to watch tv.


 --------------------------------------
15 minutes
2.8 miles




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 52 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 31 carbs

Boost protein shake (16g protein, 13g carbs)
Boost protein shake (16g protein, 13g carbs)
baked skinless chicken breast (20 protein)
baked broccoli + cauliflower (5 carbs) yeah… no

1 comment:

  1. The menu clearly states that the horseradish sauce is spoiled... you gotta learn to read more closely!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...