Wednesday, February 6, 2013

yay!

My calf muscle doesn't hurt as badly this morning! There is still a knot in it, but it is so much improved that I won't have to wear my boots all day just for the ability to walk without severe limp. I'm happy!!!



I will be doing re-design on the Texas home builder site all day today (and much of tomorrow).

I'm giving the recumbent bike a break today just for the sake of my calf muscle's healing. It not going to feel right not having that 30-minutes of peddling to start my day. We'll hit the peddles tomorrow though! My 150mile goal for February is still the plan.

Why is the "While my guitar gently weeps" song playing in my head with altered lyrics?

I look at the peddles and I know they're not turning
While my poor bike gently weeps  
These micro-tears, they must surely be healing
Still my poor bike gently weeps

 --------------------------------------
day of rest




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total 52 protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and 31 carbs

Boost protein shake (16g protein, 13g carbs)
Boost protein shake (16g protein, 13g carbs)
baked skinless chicken breast (20 protein)
baked broccoli + cauliflower (5 carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...