Wednesday, February 13, 2013

yeehaw

Cro was feeling bad again this morning… still effects from the food poisoning. He left for work saying that he should not have eaten yesterday. :( Yesterday was the first day that I've been able to keep anything down… I didn't feel bad at all.

I'm still feeling just fine so I guess maybe girls are tougher than guys in some ways. Ways of the stomach anyway. He is at least 20 times stronger than I am physically.

Today I've spend hours on the new Texas home builder website. I'm taking a short break to read a bit more of the second Walking Dead novel after "Rise of the Governor". They are excellent books to read if you are into the television series. They give lots of character backstories.

Cro made some broccoli and cheese soup and though I don't know the exact counts, it is plainly healthy and low carb so I'm not going to worry.

I made a real effort to up my recumbent biking time this morning. Forty-five minutes wiped me out! Progress though.


 --------------------------------------
45 minutes (wow, that was difficult)
7.2 miles




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

1/2 Quest protein bar (20g protein, 2g carbs)
Cro broccoli & cheese soup (mmm)
Cro broccoli & cheese soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...