Wednesday, March 27, 2013

1984

Quiet day. I received two potential opportunities for freelance projects yesterday. Well, one is a sure thing, they are gathering info and the other is potential from my former-co-worker-friend. :)

Reading 1984 (yeah, that old classic). I have not been able to finish it until now due to how dreary it is. I'll finish it this time… I'm pushing myself to do so since I know there's something in there that will be of value to me. If nothing else I'll value having read a classic book. It's SO depressingly DREARY though! In reality, 1984 was a pretty good year for me, being a kid and all.


BIKE
[20 minutes][5.2 miles] - info to come

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
ground beef with shredded cabbage casserole
ground beef with shredded cabbage casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...