Monday, March 25, 2013

And Friday is gone…

It seems that once again we have had a spring blizzard. Over 7 inches of snow overnight. What happened to spring? I do believe I had mowed the lawn a couple of times by this date last year.

Long winter. *sigh* I think that is the name of one of the Little House on the Prairie novels that I read when I was a pre-teen.

Cro still has a horrible cough. I know he is beyond tired of it. I hate to see him miserable. :(

The last episode of The Walking Dead is still effecting me. So sad. I actually liked Merle by the end of that episode and was feeling pain along with Daryl as he cried for his brother. So so sad. Best episode yet IMO. Who could have guessed that I would like a show about the zombie apocalypse more than most chic flick dramas. It's more about the people than the zombies though. And it's super sad, even when the callous older brother bad guy gets killed-turned. Yeah, he was killed and then became a zombie - his little brother discovered him and had to put him down. T_T It is always sad to witness a strong guy break down and cry.



BIKE
[10 minutes][2.1 miles]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
ground beef with shredded cabbage casserole
low-carb chili

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...