Friday, March 15, 2013

OZsome movie

The movie was great. We didn't see the 3D version but I could tell that it would have worked to enhance the experience. I loved how it started out in black and white and restricted width and changes to color and an expanded full-screen view. Matt tells me that the new OZ movie is directed by Sam Raimi who also is responsible for the Evil Dead films.

I've never seen the Evil Dead films but after the last episode of Face Off I am intrigued enough that I just have to catch up with pop culture and see them.

It's Friday (yay) and Cro is still sick with a VERY bad cough (boo).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

low-carb chili x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...